The vast majority of people live in an urban environment, but you never know when you’ll have to survive out in the wilderness. It’s important to be prepared for any situation, so we’re going to break down what is typically carried by a prepper and how it differs from someone who lives in the city. Let’s get started!
1. What are some of the common gear essentials for both types?
2. Is there anything that is different or specific to each type of EDC?
3. What equipment or items do you carry in your EDC, and why do you need it?
4. Do you have any tips for people who would like to put together their EDC but don’t know where to start?
5. OMG! I’m about to go into survival mode… what should I pack with me (just in case) when an emergency disaster strikes?!
Bryan grew up in the Midwest and spent every waking moment outdoors. He learned how to hunt, fish, read the land, and be self-reliant from an early age. Eventually he combined his passions for outdoor adventure with emergency preparedness by authoring a book about preparing campsites ahead of time called Swiss Army Knife Camping Guidebook And Outdoor Survival Techniques For Basic Wilderness Situations – which was very successful! His goal is spread positive information on this field because it’s so important these days too understand what you can do when out there alone or unprepared–so Bryan also authored Paracord Projects For Camping: Easy Ways To Make Useful Gear From Everyday Items When Your Life Depends On It while working as a marketing consultant for The Coleman Company