In this episode of the Survival Cache Podcast, we discuss the most important survival gear items you can’t live without. Make sure to tune in for our list of ten cool survival gear items!
1. What are your thoughts on the Ninja star keychain?
2. What are your thoughts on folding multitools that don’t require blade sharpener?
3. Do you think backpacks with built-in firestarter would be a good tool?
4. Would you buy/carry a pocket chainsaw to help with survival tasks trying to survive in the wilderness for an extended period of time?
5. How about this pry bar that has a hammer, nail puller, talker and ruler too?
Interested in what Doc and Drew’s Top Ten favorite survival items are? You can find out by listening to the Survival Cache Podcast! It is a lot more fun than some other lists you may have heard of. Sound off below with your thoughts on this podcast as well.
If you could only take 10 things with you if stranded, which ones would they be? A knife or rifle maybe fire starter too…? Well that list isn’t nearly so much fun- unless we’re talking about our own personal supply chests!! The “Survival Cache” podcast tackles their top ten faves when it comes to such supplies and I’ll let ya know right now–it sure beats any other boring post apocalyptic stuff ive seen lately…so comment below