Buy 5 lbs of peanut butter.
The peanut butter apocalypse is coming. What does that mean for you? It means the grocery store shelves will be empty and your pantry will be bare. That’s right! You’ve been stocking up on all the wrong food items, but don’t worry – there are still a few things left to help you survive this disaster. Don’t let your stockpile of canned goods go to waste – they’re not going to last much longer anyways! Let’s talk about one of those survival foods: peanut butter. Peanut butter has many benefits as a survival food, but it also has some drawbacks too. Read on for more information about what peanuts can do for your diet and what might happen if you rely solely on them during an emergency situation or
1. What would be a good substitute for peanut butter in recipes?
2. Why is it important to store more than just peanut butter as a survival food?
3. Does all-natural or organic peanut butter have an advantage over other brands that are non-organic?
4. Do you think it is helpful to pack natural foods in order to survive the end of civilization as we know it, and does traditional comfort food like cereal boxes make this easier for people during the Apocalypse?
5) How do you feel about opening your home up after TEOTWAWKI to strangers who need help sifting through their fallen civilization and any supplies you may have left behind?
The peanut butter is a must-have survival food. It tastes great on bread, in cookies and baked goods, or right out of the jar! Peanut butter has carbs, protein, fats; it’s also got other nutritional tidbits like fiber that you might miss if you’re not eating enough fruits and vegetables every day. Some people frown upon this creamy goodness because it can be high in calories for some individuals who aren’t mindful about their diet – but don’t let them discourage your love affair with PB