The Leatherman Super Tool 300 Multitool is the Swiss Army Knife of multitools. I was skeptical about a multitool that costs $90, but after using it for a few weeks, I’m convinced that this is the best one on the market. It’s small enough to fit in your pocket and has an array of tools including pliers, screwdriver heads, wire cutters, knives and more. The coolest thing about this tool is how many ways you can use each tool – there are so many different configurations for every kind of job! This would make an amazing gift for any prepper out there!
The One Tool You Can’t Live Without.
The leatherman supertool 300 multifunctional hand-held device comes with twenty nine pieces which include; needle nose pl
1. Do you carry a multitool around for emergencies?
2. Would you purchase the Leatherman Super Tool 300 Multitool in case of an emergency?
3. Can a tool like this really come in handy?
4. Which tools do you find most useful on a multitool for emergencies and other random needs?
5. What are your thoughts on the Leatherman Super Tool 300 Multitool Review’s conclusion to “pack it even if you don’t know what will happen”?
A fresh take on luxury.
It is undeniable that multitools are a jack of all trades and master of none. They have many uses, but they also lack in certain areas like blade size or needle nose pliers for delicate work. However, I still carry one every day because it’s small enough to fit into my pocket so if need be I can reach down and grab it fast – which could come handy when you’re working with limited space such as on vehicles where your toolbox may not always be within arm’s length! My favorite Leatherman Super Tool 300 has interchangeable blades (knife), scissors, wire cutters/stripers, screwdrivers; Phillips