It’s never too early to start thinking about your survival preparedness. With a little bit of planning, you can avoid the worst-case scenarios and have peace of mind that you will survive anything. Here are 16 tips from experts on how to stay safe in any situation.
1) Pack enough food and water for at least three days, plus an emergency kit with first aid supplies and other items such as matches, a flashlight, or cash. 2) Keep your cell phone charged so it is available if needed in case of emergencies or power outages. 3) Be aware of natural disasters near your area so you know what steps to take before they happen. 4) Make sure all family members know how to call 911 even if they
1. What are the best ways to receive information about doomsday or survival situations?
2. Which social media channels do you recommend following for a better chance of being informed of any survival situations?
3. We hear so much about zombie apocalypses and end-of-world scenarios; but where is it said that this will all happen at once, and exactly what were these sources saying specifically?
4. How can we prepare without going mad from looking at this every day as if it’s happening right now?
5. In the event that more violent attacks or dangerous conflicts occur in your neighborhood first responders may not be able to reach you, what would you recommend in order to avoid harm or death before they
Bryan was raised in the Midwest and grew up outside, teaching himself important outdoor skills like hunting, fishing, reading land for survival. Eventually he combined his passion of writing with emergency preparedness to create a book that would teach others these skills as well. What’s more? His second book is scheduled to be released on March 2nd 2021!