The BioLite CampStove 2 is a lightweight, portable wood stove that can run off of just about any biomass fuel you have on hand. This makes it perfect for preppers who are always looking to find new ways to keep their families safe and warm through the end times.
BioLite has been around since 2008 with a focus on creating innovative products that make living in tough conditions easier, and they’ve taken all that knowledge and created the best camping stove ever made! Now you don’t have to worry about running out of gas or coal while you’re trying to cook dinner or stay warm this winter. All you need is some twigs from your backyard!
1) What was the first reaction you had after hearing about and using the CampStove 2?
2) Have you tried cooking a meal with it yet? If so, did it work as planned or was there some difficulty to overcome?
3) Did you find it difficult to get started with starting the stove for the first time? If so, what strategy have you found that is most reliable in getting it started easily and quickly?
4) How long does a canister of fuel last with your experience thus far when using this stovetop overnight or for an extended period (a full day)?
5) Which types of meals are best suited for cooking on this type of stovetop such as:
Bryan grew up in the Midwest and spent every waking moment outdoors. Learning to hunt, fish, read the land–everything he needed for survival was ingrained within him from a young age. Eventually Bryan combined all his passions: writing about outdoor life with emergency preparedness skillsets like hunting or fishing; it became just part of everyday life-which is what led him to write two books on camping/outdoor living (one being The Swiss Army Knife Camping