In the event of a global catastrophe, you’ll want to be prepared for both survival and self-defense. If you’re looking for a scope or optic that will get the job done in any situation, this article is for you! I’m going to share with you six picks from an expert marksman who has tried them all. These scopes are perfect for any shooter – beginner or pro – as they offer high quality at affordable prices. Get ready to learn about your next purchase!
1. What scope or optic would you recommend for a prepper rifle that will be shot from the prone position with open sights and rests?
2. I am left-eye dominant, what should I do when shooting a scoped rifle?
3. Which optics offer tube illumination for low-light viewing?
4. Beyond magnification, is there anything else to consider when selecting an optics system for a rifle?
5. What are some of the accessories that one would need in addition to a quality weapon mounted sight/optic combination?
The phone you can wear.
There’s a rifle you won’t find in the civilian world. It is technically called an M4, but it doesn’t actually exist for civilians to buy. The real thing relies on its base: the military grade and famous M16A4 which does not come up as available to be purchased by normal people at all – though some have been lucky enough to get their hands on one of these gems before they were pulled from sale because there was no legal way out until just recently when ATF ruled that AR-15s with 16 inch barrels are now considered pistols rather than rifles… So if this sounds like your gun, then what kind of scope should you use? You’ll want something low profile and lightweight so that it can stay hidden under