Order the right shoe for you.
It’s 2020, and the world is a different place. The zombie apocalypse has been around for years now, and it seems like every day you’re reading about people getting eaten alive by hordes of hungry zombies. You’ve done everything you can to prepare yourself…but what about your bug out bag? Sure, you may have food in there for days on end – but what if it’s just not enough? What if your shelter doesn’t provide an adequate amount of protection against all those zombies trying to chomp down on your neck meat? Well I’m here to help! In this blog post we’ll be going over some of the best bug out shelters that will keep you safe during the coming year where anything can happen (and usually does!). So
1. What should you look for in a bug-out bag?
2. Should you be looking for these items in your survival kit?
3. What do you think is the most important item to include in a bug-out bag?
4. Do you have any camping skills that would make it easier and more effective to survive outdoors if needed?
5. Did you know different climates have different types of food required on this type of trip so depending on your climate, how much food are you packing (Remember: Dense calories mean dense weight)?
I’ve been obsessing over bug out gear lately and I wanted to share some of my favorite posts with you. Here are a few things that have caught my eye on the internet:
Keep Calm and Carry On
-Best Bug Out Shelter, Types