- 1 The only thing that you need to know is that this product is the best.
- 2 Ruger Magazine for Your Ruger 10/22
- 3 Upgrade your Ruger 10/22 for a lifetime of shooting fun.
The only thing that you need to know is that this product is the best.
The Ruger 10/22 is one of the most popular guns in the world. It’s a semi-automatic, magazine-fed rifle that fires .22 long rifle rounds. The gun can be found on the shelves of any sporting goods store and has been sold over 5 million times since 1964. What you may not know about this iconic firearm though is how it’s evolved over time into one of America’s favorite survival weapons for preppers who are looking to prep for the end days. Here are 7 best Ruger 10/22 accessories and upgrades for survival in 2021
1) Tactical Solutions Pac Mag – This accessory attaches to either side of your magazine well with two screws (included). It then holds up to 20 extra rounds per side
1. Windage and elevation adjustable rear sight
2. Scope mount with an integral Picatinny rail
3. Tactical carry handle and scope mount combo pack for the Ruger 10/22
4. 5-round mag extension to increase magazine capacity from 1’st to 3’rds (note: it will not work in models that don’t have a separate clip)
5. Extended bolt release lever (to speed reloading processes)
Ruger Magazine for Your Ruger 10/22
The Ruger 10/22 is one of the most popular .22 rifles in the world and a lot of people have one for small game hunting. A completely stock model will do, but to be more prepared here are 7 accessories that you can get now before we all experience our own version of “The Walking Dead” so to speak. You know it’s coming!
1) Sling – This accessory attaches around your arm or shoulder with a strap or belt allowing hands-free carrying while shooting from different positions like standing up or kneeling on either side (also great for hiking). The sling also reduces fatigue by distributing weight evenly across both shoulders and facilitating faster reloading times since there is less movement required when at resting position than if only holding
Upgrade your Ruger 10/22 for a lifetime of shooting fun.
A sling is a common accessory to have on your rifle. When using it, you will be able to use both hands for other tasks while carrying the weapon and not even having to put it down! A good quality company that has many products with great ratings would be Allen:
A sling can really come in handy when doing any activity from target shooting at the range or hunting small game such as rabbits. Sure, you could easily just strap your gun onto yourself but those moments where either of arms need freed up? You’ll find slings essential then too – especially if they’re made by an established name like Allen Company Gear (or some similar brand!).
No matter how you manage your day, we’ve got a way to make it easier.
The Ruger 10/22 is a rifle that can be used for small to medium hunting purposes. Dennis, our firearms expert, wrote this article with us on the best scopes suited for your needs and requirements as well as how much you should spend based on those wants and needs.
Last update: 2021-06-09 at 10:17am CST / Affiliate links provided by Amazon Product Advertising API
Cleaning made easy.
Is your $200 rifle really worth a $400 scope? Personally, I don’t think so. A friend of mine has the Simmons Truplex .22 Mag Riflescope on his 10/22 and it’s perfect for survival-type games since it can have adjustable power depending on what you need to see at any given time. Another thing that makes me choose this particular riflescope is its price; if you’re not familiar with optics in general we’ll just say that this one isn’t expensive either – take a look below:
Recently there seems to be an increase in scopes available specifically designed for rimfire rifles like my buddy’s or other types of guns as well (check out Browning Buck Mark Scope).
A magazine for the brightest minds.
A lot of shooters will look down their nose at such a scope, but for the needs of the gun you are building I think it works perfectly. It’s not going to win any competitions hitting tiny holes at 100 yards, but you could definitely knock down some squirrels–just don’t expect them all to go out with one shot! For magazines there is no debate: Ruger 10/22 comes in two flavors—standard ten round rotary magazine and an aftermarket extended mag that accommodates more ammo than average loadouts allow. Personally I recommend sticking with factory standard because most after market options just aren’t worth what they charge (they’re often faulty!).
From what I’ve read and seen first-hand, the Tactical Inc. TI25 Magazine with steel feed lips seems to be the best for me (pictured right). The magazine is adjustable so it will fit my gun exactly; I can take apart this one too and clean it up if need be–that’s huge! And speaking of metal parts: these things have reinforced metal feed lips that won’t wear out like other brands do. Plus you get an automatic bolt release mechanism on your Ruger 10/22–and we all know how annoying those are when they’re locked back…
You can’t find it in stores.
The tactical inc. ti25 Metal Feed Lips magazine has a lot going for itself according to what ive seen personally from reading reviews online as
Why you should use the automatic bolt release in your Ruger 10/22 rifle
Say goodbye to your cable company with Sling.
The design of this part was created for survival situations. It is an easy and cheap way to get a meal without canned beans when hunting isn’t going well. The list below includes four other parts that are important as well, but I would say number one on my priority list during a rough time would be having the ability to work free from any hindrance with precision bolts or locks – which can also mean life or death!
1. Magazines: If you are using the Ruger 10/22 and need more than six rounds, invest in magazines that allow for a whole lot of 7-rounds at once to give yourself plenty of ammo on hand. 2. Scope Rings