The world is an unpredictable place. It’s always in bad taste to make a joke about the end of days, but you never know when it might be your last day on earth. You’ve seen enough apocalyptic movies to know how quickly everything can change and in order to survive anything that comes our way we need tools. But what are the best ones? What should you bring with you if disaster strikes? Well, I’m glad you asked! Here are six tools that will help get you through anything: • A knife • A fire starter kit • Matches or lighter • Basic first aid supplies • Water purification tablets or filters (if there’s no clean water)• Emergency food rations
1. What are the best items to have in your car or truck for a doomsday scenario?
2. Can you share any advice on how to ensure you have enough food stored up for any emergency situation?
3. Does anyone have item suggestions for that could be used as weapons?
4. What is the best type of vehicle to own if it is required that I escape and hide quickly during a disaster?
5. Where is the safest place in my house or apartment when there’s an earthquake coming and I don’t want to risk being out in it when it happens, but I can’t afford rent elsewhere at this time?
So you think your preparedness plan is good? Think again. I’m here to help, just sign up for the Survival Cache newsletter and it’s all yours!