There are a few things that you should never skip when it comes to preparing for the end of the world. And by “end of the world,” we mean anything from a tornado to an ice storm or just staying put and hiding out during Hurricane Irma. That’s why today, we’re going over 41 essential items for sheltering in place.
1. My house is well-stocked with food, bottled water, and entertainment options for a power outage
2. I have a first aid kit that includes bandages, painkillers and antibiotics to deal with minor scrapes and injuries
3. The clothes in the closets are meant for survival conditions because at the end of the day when SHTF
4. There’s an extensive list of emergency supplies, such as flashlights, batteries, hats/scarves to protect my from extreme weather conditions
5. I’ve created an evacuation plan and family meeting place in case of fire or terrorist attack
Bryan grew up in the Midwest and spent every waking moment outdoors. Learning how to hunt, fish, read the land, and be self-reliant was part of everyday life. In 2019 Bryan authored his first book on these subjects entitled Swiss Army Knife Camping And Outdoor Survival Guide which has been released by a major publisher with plans for future publications that will cover more than just camping related topics like emergency preparedness or being out there all alone without backup support from other people who know what they’re doing but are not always an option when you need it most!